|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a communication manufacturer?
Do you like to work with your hands?
Do you have experience assembling small parts and soldering?
If so, then Volt Workforce Solutions has a position for you! These positions are available in Tigard, OR as a Assembly Technician. The Assembly Technician's assembly and test electronic products having both hardware and software systems.
Our client provides focused hardware and software solutions for military and commercial customers requiring reliable 24/7 advanced communications. Our client is dedicated to delivering innovative communications solutions based on advanced, proven technologies for use in the most demanding environments.
Job Duties for Assembly Technician:
- Assemble and test electronic products having both hardware and software systems
- Follow Operation Method sheets to build product properly and minimize errors
- Perform visual inspection of all components and finished sub assemblies
- Finish products to specified criteria to ensure high quality
- Mechanical assembly of products may include:
- Sheet metal enclosures
- Simple soldering
- Strip and tin wires
- Install hardware
- Wire to solder cups in connectors
- Pre-testing of equipment before assembly
- Cycling of equipment through electronic and environmental testing equipment
These positions are located in Tigard, OR and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Requirements for Assembly Technician:
- Must have soldering experience
- Must have small parts assembly experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience with basic assembly equipment and tools (strippers, crimpers, cutters, soldering iron, screw drivers, drills)
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply:Please email Maureen Wehrley at or Kris Loucks at . You can also call the branch at 503-227-3332.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.