|Date Posted||November 29, 2018|
If you are an experienced Assembly Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Assembly Technician. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
- Assembly of printed circuit board, cable, and other electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies, and systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Job Specifications and Work Performed: Performs various electronic assembly operations utilizing company drawings, documents, and procedures.
- Performs test and checkout operations as documented by the appropriate procedures and checklists.
- Troubleshoots failures and implements corrective actions.
- Advanced troubleshooting and failure analysis responsibilities.
- Understands and ensures the need for complete and accurate check sheets and test forms.
- Ensures that all test equipment is calibrated and operating properly.
- Ability to train new assembly technicians.
- Ensures compliance with all ISO related guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate all necessary job orders and stock transactions with Inventory Control.
- Performs various cleaning operations at the workbench and in the cleaning area.
- Interface with Customer Support department to perform troubleshooting, checkout, and repair of customer equipment as necessary.
- Interface with R&D department to provide prototype and first article assembly of electronic assemblies as necessary.
As an Assembly Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in soldering techniques and practices.
- Ability to operate various hand tools, power tools, and test & diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to read and obey safety rules, procedures and regulations when performing all tasks.
- Ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Education and Experience: High School graduate or equivalent experience. A 2-year electrical or mechanical technical degree or 5 years or more of practical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of on-the-job experience
As an Assembly Technician with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Assembly Technician Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Electronic, Assembly, Technician, Troubleshoot, Failure Analysis