|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
- Reads work orders and schematic diagrams, follows production drawing and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors. Integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go/no-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Requires high school diploma/GED; with 2+ years of directly related experience and/or training. IPC, Mil-Spec, GMP, or related assembly standards experience and/or training is preferred.
- Formal technical training may be substituted for experience on a 1:1 hourly basis.
- Identify electronic components
- Read schematic diagrams
- Perform thru-hole soldering
- Use IPC standards fluently
- Perform limited inspections
- Perform limited pneumatic assembly
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with colleagues and engineering staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to utilize machine shop math including, geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to interpret line or bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to handle, or feel.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and/or up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.