|Location||Union City, CA|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2018|
– Flow and Pneumatic Schematics
– Experience with Semiconductor equipment
– Electro-Mechanical Assembly
Summary of Qualifications Needed:
* Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
* Performs specific back-end semiconductor manufacturing functions in the production of semiconductor devices. Operates various equipment in performing functions such as wafer scribe and break, die sort, die attach, lead bonding and seal, test, or mark and pack.
* Performs basic mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
* Operates hand and power tools to complete assemblies.
* Reads and interprets work instructions to ensure accuracy of work performed.
* Interacts with management and team members to encourage effective communication on production floor.
* Performs standard testing and minor and major troubleshooting.
* Ensures quality standards are met throughout all steps of the assembly process.
* Works with 5S & Visual Controls.
* Proficient in advanced assembly, general inspection and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems.
* Advanced Mechanical background with strong knowledge of historical and current assemblies and manufacturing practices.
* Ability to read assembly prints and electrical schematics, and blue prints.
* Knowledge of cable routing, harness configuration, soldering, wiring & crimping standards.
* General knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
* Basic GD&T knowledge a plus.
* Strong attention to detail, quality focused and a quick learner.
* Computer knowledge.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.