|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
Our client has a contract (6 months – 1 year) opportunity for a Assembly Operator in Warrensburg, MO. This position position may turn into a contract to hire role. The pay rate is $14.25/hr, day-shift, Monday – Friday.
The Assembly Operator performs various duties associated with the assembly of electronic equipment, cable assemblies and mechanical assemblies.
• Assemble electronic equipment, cable assemblies and mechanical assemblies
• Self-inspect products to ensure accuracy and quality of assembly
• Crimp, cut, strip and solder as needed
• Collect and enter data into eChecklist
• Utilize hand and power drivers to assemble product sport assemblies from one area of shop to another drawings and schematics to ensure correct assembly of product
• High School Diploma / GED
• Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Basic computer skills
• Experience in Wiring, Soldering or Electrical Assembly
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]