|Date Posted||September 9, 2018|
Large company located in Foxboro MA has openings for Assembly Operators. Great opportunities to work at a great multinational.
Responsibilities may include variety of the following:
- Able to perform wide variety of electronic or electro – mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprints and/or specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that work order protocols are followed and that work order paperwork is completed as the work is performed.
Candidates for this role will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with hand tools, including crimpers, drills, taps, torque wrenches, power tools, soldering and/or welding is required.
- Ability to read blueprints, follow schematics and assemble using visual prints.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to take responsibility for quality of work performed.
- Must have ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
All candidates must be able to pass a criminical background and drug test as pre-employment requirements.
First and Second shift roles available. Must submit an updated resume to be considered.