|Date Posted||May 14, 2018|
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Assembler/Operator for an opportunity in Minnetonka, MN
Position Title: Assembler/Operator
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Duration: 12 Months
· Working under close supervision, may perform a combination of assembly, weld, x-ray, repair, and test operations on pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), leads, and related medical device assemblies.
· Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures.
· Work is closely and continually reviewed.
· Certain problems may be referred to supervisor or more senior level personnel within assigned department.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Typically six plus months of relevant training/experience in the assembly of digital/analog circuitry, devices, components or equivalent desired.
· Demonstrated manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
· Must be able to use standard hand tools used in the assembly of bio-instruments/bio-devices.
· Incumbents are required to work cooperatively and productively with others