|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an Electronics Assembly Technician in Norcross, GA. As an Electronics Assembly Technician you will be will be assembling custom LED light strips into housings. The LED strips and housings are already manufactured separately overseas. The candidate will be cutting the strips to length and adding cables. Strips will have soldered cables or clamp connectors. Housings are aluminum and will need plastic lens covers and plastic end caps installed.
Responsibilities for this Electronics Assembly Technician position:
- LED strips are cut to length with scissors.
- Cables are 24AWG to 18AWG and are cut to varying lengths with wire cutters.
- Cable insulation will be stripped, and the wires will be soldered to the LED strip contacts. Solder joints will be covered by heat shrink tubing.
- When the strips are required by customer to be installed into housings, the aluminum housings will be cut to length with a hand saw or power saw. Cut ends will be de-burred with power sander. LED strips are peel-and-stick and will be applied in the housing. The Plastic lens will be cut to length with scissors and installed. End caps will be added to complete the assembly.
- Completed assemblies are function tested by connecting to a 24Vdc LED power supply.
- Tested assemblies are then packed for shipping.
- Tools and parts necessary for this assembly to be provided by Hera.
- Outside the regular production assembly needs, there may be an opportunity for the candidate to use additional laboratory test tools including but not limited to: DMM, Power analyzer, Light meter, computer,
- Hand soldering experience to include wire harnesses
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Good organizational skills with production assembly
- Experience operating power saw and power sander
- Understanding how to read a tape measure in inches and metric
- Good analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with laboratory test equipment
Pay for this position is $16.00/hr. The hours are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday through Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled