|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
Johnson Service Group is seeking Electrical Mechanical Assembly – Manufacturing Technician 2's for an upcoming Temporary assignment
Perform electro/mechanical assembly work with little or no direct supervision.
- Perform routine assembly work.
- Perform routine mechanical and electrical testing.
- Perform routine setup and alignments on assembled work.
- Complete wiring harnesses as specified by schematic drawings.
- Understand and follow mechanical drawings, and schematics.
- Inspect work of self as well as others, as instructed.
- Assist other assemblers in complex assembly assignments and the re-working of defective assemblies as needed.
- Evaluate work and recommend improvements to meet productivity and quality goals.
- Report all production discrepancies immediately to the Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Complete production checklists and quality documents as needed for assemblies.
- Maintain work area within health and safety guidelines.
- Maintain work area within housekeeping and 5-S standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.