|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Indianapolis, Indiana with their search for an Assembly Associate to work in a manufacturing facility. As an Assembly Associate you will be responsible for assembling and inspecting products and processes. Both Cyclical and non-cyclical work and independently preparing work to be accomplished by studying manufacturing processes and quality work by gathering parts, tools and materials required..
If you are interested in the Assembly Associate position duties are listed below please Apply Now!
Primary job duties for an Assembly Associate include but are not limited to:
- Set up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing process instructions
- Assembles components parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operations
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specification
- Completes required device history records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documented Practices
Assemble packages for shipment
2nd Shift Hours available ~ 3:30p.m. -12:00a.m. Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour + $1 per hour shift Differential
Why choose Staffmark? We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, weekly pay, direct deposit, and much more!
Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
- Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $50 referral bonus!