|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
Are you a reliable and fast-paced worker looking for an opportunity to work with some of the top industrial and manufacturing companies in your area? Let the Onin Group help you to put your best foot forward! We are a privately held multi-regional staffing agency serving the Southeast, Mid-south, Midwestern and Southwestern United States. Our goal is to build long-term, sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, internal employees and our contractors. We currently have a great assignment for an experienced Assemblers with one of our top clients in Carrollton, Texas.
Here at the Onin Group we don’t define you by the length of your assignment. People are our business, so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you have worked with us for two days or two years, you are part of the team. In order to attract and retain the best talent there must be a win-win relationship—therefore, we offer a liberal vacation and holiday pay plan, robust healthcare benefits, bonus programs and even a scholarship for continuing education. But the true difference is in how we view our workforce. We believe that people are a responsibility, not a commodity. With Onin you are not a “temp"—you are a teammate. Contact us today 972-484-8300!
As an Assembler you will be responsible for building and assembling various parts for innovative water products.
Specific roles may include, but not limited to the following:
- Build some complex custom and/or standard product from blueprints by assembling mechanical parts, components and/or products.
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches and knowledge of machine construction to construct and rebuild equipment using hand tools and power tools.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock lists and blueprints using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Set up, fit, bolt and dowel in place large parts such as frames, brackets, etc.
- Positions parts and components such as motors, gear boxes, drive trains in and on frame of machine.
- Manage assembly time to ensure completion of assigned projects within specified time frame.
- Dissemble and inspect machine after testing to prepare for shipment to customer.
- Works under general supervision.
- Primary job functions requires exercising some independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT:
- Measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, and tape measures
- Hand tools
- Lifting devices such as Sit down Forklifts
- RF Scanners