|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
The Opportunity |Assembler, Sr.
Under minimal supervision, the Sr. Assembler follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products.
- Assemble components to a final configured product utilizing process and drawing instructions and blueprints and specialized tooling and fixtures, measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, parts lists, operations sheets and visual aids.
- Set up and operate machines, tooling and test equipment and perform any rework from test failures in accordance with standard repair procedures. May also incorporate ECN's into completed boards and perform and record measurements.
- Verify quality of product at the required intervals and verify accuracy of all work.
- May provide training and support to lower level assemblers as required. Ability to operate material handling equipment, read and interpret blueprint, layout, and process worksheets, set-up and operate assigned machines and equipment, and effectively communicate with others. Understands the importance of product quality and compliance to health and safety procedures.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with IPC-610 and IPC J-STD-001F, certification is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled