|Date Posted||March 6, 2018|
MULTIPLE EXCITING POSITIONS OPEN!
- Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles
- Family business which has been around for 50 years, this company supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms
- Depot Assembly Supervisor – Direct supervision of employees in accordance with company policies and procedures; assign and direct work flow; interview and train employees; appraise employee performance; develop and provide input on assembly requirements needed to fulfill customer orders; study production schedules and estimates, maintain time and production records, and coordinate manpower to meet changing conditions
- Structural Assembly Mechanic – assembly of military mechanical and structural equipment, erect structural assemblies, layout of sheet metal part placement and hole patterns on assembled structure, set up, operate and maintain a variety of hand tools, read engineering drawings
- Painter – Coat surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as primer, paint, enamel, lacquer using spray gun in accordance with part drawing specifications and engineering documentation; confirm that all parts have been properly prepared, cleaned, masked, and sealed prior to painting
- Mechanical Assembler – Position and align sub-assemblies in jigs or fixtures following blueprint, illustration, and operation specification requirements; install fasteners such as bolts, screws, rivets, rivnuts, helicoils, keenserts, and adhesives; align and fit sub and structural assemblies by installing and connecting parts, fittings and assemblies; cut, trim, file, bend, and smooth parts and verify sizes and fitting tolerances in order to ensure proper fit and clearance; use basic hand tools
- Electrical Assembler – Set up and operates all types of equipment to fabricate and assemble complete electrical assemblies; Set up and perform manual and computer-controlled operations; work from planning and assembly drawings, ESD; Hi-REL soldering; mount new components to panel using hand tools; install wiring to create harnesses and cable assemblies
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.