|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
Assembler – Medical Devices
This position is Monday through Friday, 6:30AM to 2:30PM, 40 hours a week.
We have an exciting opportunity for Assemblers in our Manufacturing Department in Fremont, CA. These positions are temporary to hire.
• Complete work projects assigned in a timely manner and document work performed.
• Work with department supervisor, lead, engineers and other departments to improve productivity.
• Assemble products under the direction of lead, supervisor and/or manufacturing engineering and complete routers/travelers for each work order.
• Learn and apply standard test methods and processes.
• Test production devices following standard test procedures.
• Assemble cartridges and smart tips.
• Build and Refurbish hand pieces
• Cross training in other areas of manufacturing.
• All other duties as assigned
• High school diploma and 2 years of related experience, ideally in a manufacturing and/or medical device environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A candidate with gluing adhesive and/or catheter experience would be preferred.
• Ability to read and follow instructions and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications and work with others collaboratively.
• Ability to use a microscope, and small hand tools such as screwdriver, pliers, tweezers.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Work under limited supervision.
• Solder skills a plus.