|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Brief Summary of Job:
The Final assembly operator will be responsible for loading and wiring panels, installing panels into enclosures, some enclosure assembly, and all internal wiring/assembly needed so that the unit is ready for testing.
- Verify paperwork to ensure latest revision of order.
- Obtain necessary assembly drawings; assemble the order per drawings using correct parts/tools/specifications.
- Load components onto panels and wire per schematic/wiring diagram.
- Load completed panel into enclosure, make necessary electrical connections within unit and for field connections (if needed).
- Assemble cabinet per dwg (if applicable).
- Install any customer options as required by drawings/BOMs.
- Verify correct operation of any manual assemblies within unit.
- Ensure all necessary labels are applied to the unit.
- Once unit is complete, perform final audit before Test.
- Work in a team environment to ensure that the product moves forward while maintaining a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams/schematics.
- Must be able to read and understand work orders, BOM’s.
- Should be familiar with and able to use a variety of hand tools in the assembly process.
- Attendance and performance records will be evaluated.
- Must have completed Hubbell’s Probationary period.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written work instructions in English.
- Work overtime as needed.
- After proper training operate overhead crane as needed to load panels/move enclosures to ensure safe handling procedures.
- Must be able to sit or stand for periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 30lbs.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.