|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
Assembler reports to the Manufacturing Supervisor the Assemblers will perform a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical or mechanical production sub-assembly and assembly operations of a semi-skilled nature to build up and assemble difficult and complex units by performing the following duties.
- Assembler follows assembly shop and production operations work instructions, wire lists, samples, blueprints, schematics and verbal instructions to perform a wide variety of assembly operations.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
- Installs components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units.
- Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with work instructions and blueprints.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and tests units as required.
- May provide work leadership to lower level assemblers through assignment or work review of progress and monitoring of results.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Frequently required to stand, stoop, kneel, sit, and reach with hands and arms
- Lift and/or move from ground level up 50 pounds