|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Assembler opportunities in the Salem, NH area. The Assembler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. We are looking for assemblers with experience in electronics and wire harnessing. As an Assembler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Assembler will perform quality checks on products and parts.
- The Assembler will package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- The Assembler will rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- The Assembler will clean work areas.
- The Assembler will review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- The Assembler will complete production reports to communicate results to management.
- The Assembler will maintain production equipment and machinery.
- The Assembler will inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- The Assembler will assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- The Assembler will position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- The Assembler will attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
- The Assembler will read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences.
Qualified candidates may contact Sejla at 603-935-9887 or submit a resume.
eeo we support all people