|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
Job Description: Job Title: Assembler 3
Reports to: Greg Grijalva
Position Type: Full-Time-Regular
Job Type: Non-Exempt
State / Province: California
Summary: Assemble and package product and operate assemble equipment. The candidate must be customer service oriented by taking proactive approaches to the job. Will perform a variety of duties that may include:
● Demonstrates capability of setting–up complex equipment within targeted time.
● Perform complex trouble shooting on equipment, products and processes
● Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the functionality of equipment, products, and process
● Responsible for component part preparation
● Responsible for component stuffing
● Use of soldering iron with microscope
● Prepares boards for solder
● Responsible for electro-mechanical assembly
● Must be able to use calipers and be mechanically inclined
● Makes decisions that support the business without waiting for guidance when appropriate.
● Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assemblies equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and/or rough sketches or drawings. Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. May perform equipment modifications as directed by test/manufacturing engineers.
● Build and test systems
● Work with components including regulator, air and vacuum gauges and electrical switches. Assemble multiple sub-assemblies, including, chamber, robort, track , controller….install wiring, tested point to point, trouble shoot and using ohmmeter DVM.
● Hand/eye coordination needed and ability to see/read serial numbers and codes on small electronic components.
● Able to read and follow work orders and assembly aids
● Able to lift 50 pounds
● Takes responsibility for quality and fulfilling orders on time
● Shows sense of urgency and prioritizes properly to meet the needs of the customer
● Shows initiate and looks for ways to improve process
● Willing to work in other departments or sites when there is a need
● Displays a positive attitude when changes are made
Equipment/Machinery/Tools required to operate:
Screwdriver, pliers, wrenches, scissors, tweezers, xacto knife, lead cleaner, p.c. board drill press.
Education/Experience: High School degree or equivalent experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Math Ability: Basic math and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Able to navigate through window based PC. Data entry. Microsoft Excel a plus. The company uses a computer based work order and inspection tracking system.
Certificates and Licenses:
IPC-A-610 Certified-a plus.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and sit.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Date: May 9, 2017
Please send resumes to Donna in HR.