|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
Assembler – (1st Shift) Job Description
This company is committed to provide the best experience for their employees. Great company benefits once you get hired on and a competitive pay structure. They are looking for electronic assemblers. This is a first shift position that requires someone to be reliable and dependable. If this sounds like a company you would like to work for, Please E-mail us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Assembler – Job Requirements
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Assembly components and prints and instructions
- Performing visual inspection on assemblies
- Maintaining a clean work area and environment
- Work as a team to to achieve quality and throughput
- Performing basic soldering
- Comply with all company policies and safety guidelines
Assembler – Job Qualifications
- H.S Diploma or GED
- Experience with hand soldering
- Experience with electronics
- Strong reading and math skills