|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
Volt Workforce Solutions is hiring an Assembler Associate for a client in Buford, Ga! The Assembler will perform production tasks including picking components, gathering supplies, producing sub-assemblies, and assembling clinical trial kits as needed to meet customer requirements. The assembler will work on the production/assembly floor thermostatically controlled to room temperature with adequate lighting and ventilation and with occasional elevated noise levels. May work a portion of the day in a general warehouse environment with adequate lighting and ventilation with occasional elevated noise levels and a varying range of temperatures
– * Complies with company policies, procedures, work instructions and training requirements.
* Follows assigned SOPs, production work orders, and assembly plans.
* Carries out responsibilities in compliance with the Quality Manual and applicable regulations (cGMP, MDD and GDPMDS).
* Gather bulk supplies.
* Confirm/gather proper lot numbered components from inventory.
* Review products during the assembly process for any product defects and immediately report defects to supervisor or Quality department.
* Package orders for shipment, as needed, to meet customer requirements.
* Ensure orders are packed accurately according to the order form.
* Provide excellent service to customers by ensuring timely and accurate production (98% or better service level).
* Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner, using proper components and lot numbers.
* Minimize mistakes by ensuring close attention to detail, notifying supervisor of mistakes immediately.
* Assist with labeling and packing, as required.
* May help assist with the training of newly assigned Assemblers.
* May help to assemble kits other than clinical trial kits, such as diagnostic and specimen collection kits.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Display effective time management skills
* Knowledge of basic computer operations; ability to look-up information and update data in computer applications/software.
* Ability to work independently or as a productive member of a team
* Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to follow directions
* Ability to match like numbers
* Ability to keep up with required production rate
* Willingness to seek and gain further knowledge of components, as well as, further knowledge and skill in the assembly process
It is the policy and practice of Volt Workforce Solutions to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or disability to the extent provided by law.