|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for assembler jobs in Chula Vista, CA.Â These assembler jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Assembler jobs require candidates to perform a variety of routine duties related to manual and automated assembly within a manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below â€" Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler jobs include but are not limited to:
- Assembler components at a pace consistent with the speed of the equipment.
- Operate a variety of machines including taping, tri-seal, foiler, PF Cassette and Hoppman
- Performs manual assembly as required on kitting, cartridge stuffing and nozzle bending
- Visually inspects component parts and assemblies checking for defects that vary from the quality plan
- Prepares boxes; packs, seals and labels product, palatizing for shipment.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for assembly jobs:
- Ability to read and write English
- Interpret documents such as safety rules
- Operating work instructions
- Policies and procedures
- Ability to apply judgement used in product inspection
What's in this for you?Â Bulleted list of 3-5 benefits of the job.Â If unique benefits are offered by the client, include them here.Â Some examples include:
- Pay rates starting at $12.00 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay â€" you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, Manufacturing Work Environment â€" dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week â€" medical, dental, vision, options available
Click on â€Apply Now" to be considered for this Assembler job in Chula Vista, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled