|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
IMMEDIATE NEED–ASSEMBLERS–OVER 50 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
If this sounds like it would be the perfect fit for you, please give us a call at 412-922-5200 and ask to speak directly with a recruiter for immediate consideration!
Job Specifics for an Assembler:
- Hours: Day Shift: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Monday – Friday) OR Night Shift: 8:30 PM – 7:00 AM (Monday – Thursday)
- Pay Rate: $12/hr for day shift, $13/hr for night shift
- Temp to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for an Assembler:
- Read shop drawings and wiring diagram and make electrical connections according to specifications
- Use of hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Assemble parts by positioning, aligning, and fastening assemblies, sub-assemblies
- Modify parts by drilling, tapping, countersinking, etc.
- Measure parts to determine tolerances using tape measures, micrometers, and calipers
- Attach labels and mark identifying information on parts
Job Requirements for an Assembler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with manufacturing or production or assembly required
- Tool selection – determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to operate cordless hand tools, power tools, and pneumatic tools
- Ability to read shop drawings and wiring diagrams preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area – Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.