|Location||Lincolnshire, IL, IL|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
We are looking for skilled Assemblers to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics, visual control plans, etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important.
1st and 2nd shift available.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts