|Location||Elk River, MN|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2017|
Do you thrive in assembly and want to enhance your experience? Our growing client in Elk River is looking to add experienced assemblers to their growing team. If you possess previous assembly experience with the ability to learn new techniques, this opportunity is for you!
1st Shift Assembler Hours and Benefits:
• Monday – Friday 7: 00 A.M. 3: 00 P.M.
• $13.00 an hour
• Located in Elk River
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses
1st Shift Assembler Job Duties:
• Basic Assembly – Bags and serializes product
• Performs assembly of sub-assemblies, kits and basic product
• Assembles fittings, gauges, and systems
• Utilizes work instructions, assembly prints, tools and fixturing to engineering specification
• Seeks and recommends ways to eliminate potential quality problems, to improve processes and increase department/division productivity
• Communicates and keeps production schedule updated
• Performs related work as apparent or assigned by supervisor
1st Shift Assembler Requirements:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Ability to work with small parts.
• Physical ability to lift, carry or maneuver up to 30 pounds.
• Physical ability to stand all day.
• Ability to torque up to 150 foot pounds.
• Ability to read and understand written Work Instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively with customers, suppliers and employees.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative and team oriented environment.
• Ability to read blue prints a plus.
• According to Government Regulations all employees in this job classification must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
APPLY NOW by sending your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check/drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.