|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
Pay: 12.00-12.50 an hour (DOE)
Hours: 5:00 AM-1:30 PM
Location: Brea, CA
- Responsible for mechanical assembly of appliances to include, ovens, burners, air shutters, thermostat calibration, pilots, gas/water lines
- Able to work from work orders, blueprints, schematics, technical manuals and engineering drawings
- Ensure parts are assembled correctly and meet specifications.
- Able to operate power tools, mechanical/electrical/pneumatic tools preferable to include but not limited to micrometers, gauges, calipers, venires, etc.
- Perform basic testing and quality checks.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push , pull , squat , bend and stand frequently
- Knowledge of measuring tools and devices
- Previous Assembly experience required
- Comfortable working within a machine shop environment
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic math skills