|Location||Newton, Kansas, KS|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
Bunting Magnetics Co., located in Newton, Kansas is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Assembler.
This position will be responsible for assembly of magnetic cylinders in a manufacturing setting.
- Operate the automatic and manual cylinder cell assembly machines
- Measure and mix 2 part epoxy
- Assembly and epoxying of magnetic cells in the cylinder bodies
- Operation of heat guns, hydraulic clamping system, digital scale, roll-lift, hoist, sand blaster, air hand tools, and de-burring equipment
- Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned
- Minimum High School (or equivalent)
- Requires basic blue print skills
- Ability to read and understand both verbal and written instructions
- Basic computer skills to log labor and material for jobs
- Ability to keep track of inventory for the area
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting Magnetics Co. has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.