|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
Aerotek is currently looking for Aerospace Assemblers for a fabrication shop environment in Auburn area. We are looking to interview and have candidates start work ASAP. We currently have 2 Assembler openings and multiple entry level production roles.
ASSEMBLER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform visual inspection of assembly components
- Complete assembly of manufactured components
- Complete assembly of some electrical units when required
- Complete assembly of hydraulic units
- Ability to follow set drawings of assemblies
- Inspect all assemblies for completeness and accuracy
- Communicate to foreman any discrepancies
- Responsible for identifying units that do not meet tolerance levels and repair as necessary.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the floor assembler field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Demonstrate willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to work under immediate supervision.
- Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal; not to exceed one written warning
- Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
* DAY:Monday-Friday 5:00am-3:00pm
* Depending on experience we are willing to pay between $16.00-$17.50 per hour
Call and email Kelli Jo at 253.733.4028
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.