|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for Assemblers to join their 2nd shift Upland, CA team. This role is responsible for performing secondary operation or assembly of finished devices as part of a team or as the assembly operator.
- Comply with the company’s quality system, GMP, SOP and follow Work Instructions and all safety policies.
- Meet all company documentation requirements.
- Requisition parts from materials via pick list generated in IQMS.
- Request set-up as required from Assembly.
- Inspect components prior to assembly to verify that product is acceptable prior to performing any additional operation.
- Set up work area.
- Submit product to Quality Assurance for First Article inspection.
- Perform all assembly tasks at or below time standards on BOM.
- Complete POW’s count parts either by hand or weigh count, generate labels, and move parts to outside packing area.
- Complete Close-Out Line Clearance form and submit to Supervisor or Lead along with scrap reports and requests to return to stock.
- Use IQMS, Real Time Inventory.
- Meets regularly with the Shift Supervisor or Lead to ensure communications within the shifts.
- Complies with all company safety and housekeeping policies, rules and regulation.
- Complies with all departmental policies, procedures and work instructions relevant to a particular assignment.
- Train other employees.
- Safety conscious and work in a safe manner at all times. Follow all safety rules and standards.
- Maintain clean working environment throughout production and assembly areas.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.