|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
1st Shift Valve Assembly position available through PeopleShare
Come join a great company who is looking for mechanically inclined individuals or those with previous assembly experience. In this role you will be assembling machine parts.
Job Details for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8A-4:30PM
- Pay Rate: $14.00
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly:
- Assembles prepared machined parts (bodies, seats, discs, stems and springs) into completed valve assemblies, according to prescribed assembly drawings and instructions, by performing the following duties.
- Lift workpieces either manually or using lifting equipment and secure workpieces into appropriate fixtures.
- Inspect parts for conformity to production and quality standards.
- Lap, grind or polish seats and discs to eliminate scratches and refine surface finishes to optimize valve sealing capability.
- Assemble parts according to prescribed practices, procedures and assembly drawings.
- Test valves with either air or water according to testing procedures.
Job Requirements for the 1st Shift Valve Assembly:
- Lifting 50 + lbs
- Previous assembly experience or mechanically inclined
- Steel toe boots
Call Jamie at (610)326-0700 for more information and to schedule an interview TODAY!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.